[R] getting all circular arrangements without accounting for order

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Fri Mar 30 11:03:21 CEST 2018

Thanks!

It is not clear to me that the weeding step is straightforward to do efficiently. Comparing using rev appears to me to be an operation on the order of O(n^3).

I guess one way would be to include everything with all 1's in the first slot (taking them out of consideration for future operations) and eliminate everything with 1's in the last slot. Then go for the 2's and so on, perhaps ending until nothing left. This looks like an O(n) operation, however I do not know if I will be missing something.

Many thanks again and best wishes,
Ranjan