[R] Application of rolling window in entropy analysis

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 2 11:11:41 CET 2018

Hi,
You have some problems with your setup. You set N based on the number of
rows in ts, but then in the call to approx_entropy you write ts[,i].
Note that ts[,i] is the i'th column of ts, whereas your definition of i
implies it is based on row numbers.

Maybe this is leading you to see problems elsewhere. From the rollapply
documentation I don't see any reason why it would not work with the
approx_entropy function.

Best,
Eric