[R] Application of rolling window in entropy analysis

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 2 11:15:13 CET 2018

Thank you for the clarification. I checked and there was a small
mistakes in the code. Now my code is

ts= India[-1,]   #####For deleting the year row
N<-ncol(ts)
r<-matrix(0, ncol = N, nrow = 1)
library(pracma)
for (i in 1:N){
       r[i]<-approx_entropy(ts[,i], edim = 2, r = 0.2*sd(ts[,i]), elag = 1)
}

Even with this code also, I am unable to apply rollapply function.

Kindly help me.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by