[R] cox model

Sat Nov 3 21:26:22 CET 2018

Stop re-posting this question.  It only irritates people... it does not improve your chances of getting help.

What does improve your chances is reading the Posting Guide and following the advice given there. Your question amounts to asking someone to figure out what theory you should apply to a problem domain... which is not really on topic here, though someone might recommend something to you anyway.

The better strategy would be to seek out (elsewhere) what textbook/papers you want to apply (SAS should suggest references if they claim to implement solutions) and then use Google or rseek.org to find contributed packages that implement some or all of the steps in that approach. You can also peruse the Task Views on CRAN. When you get error messages trying to apply those tools in R, ask here how to resolve those problems, since this list is about the language not your problem domain.