[R] cox model

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Sat Nov 3 21:41:15 CET 2018

It's also "well described" in the help materials for the obvious
recommended package that ships with every copy of R. My copy sits at
http://127.0.0.1:29434/library/survival/doc/timedep.pdf. Therneau's S
package was first ported to R by Thomas Lumley and later Therneau took
over maintenance.

--

David.