[R] missRanger package

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @ending from llnl@gov
Mon Nov 12 22:20:16 CET 2018

I could not find the word "censor" in the documentation for the missRanger package, so I think additional explanation is needed.

Also, I would expect information about censoring to be included in data provided to a function in a package -- inserting censoring into a package doesn't make sense.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory