[R] missRanger package

Dénes Tóth toth@dene@ @ending from kogentum@hu
Tue Nov 13 09:41:59 CET 2018

Hi Rebecca,

I think it was me how suggested you the missRanger package, so this is
actually a follow-up of you previous question about censored imputation
of missing values (as far as I can remember).

The missRanger package uses predictive mean matching, so take a look at
?missRanger::pmm and in general read a bit about what 'predictive mean
matching' means.

In a nutshell: If your data is appropriate for this technique, you do
not need to take care of explicit censoring - it will be done implicitly
by the package.

Cheers,
Denes