[R] Corrupting files while copying (was Re: saveRDS() and readRDS() Why? [solved, pretty much anyway])

Ista Zahn i@t@z@hn @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Nov 15 15:53:50 CET 2018

Hi Patrick,

I think it would help to start from the beginning and give complete
(but concise!) replication instructions, including telling us what
host and gest operating systems you are using (including the
versions), the version
 of virtualbox you used, and exactly what steps are needed to
reproduce the surprising behavior.

Best,
Ista