[R] wBoot Package

Janh Anni @nnij@nh @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Nov 25 21:59:35 CET 2018

Hello R Experts!

I wonder if anyone is familiar with the wBoot package written by Neil
Weiss. I was trying to use the *boot.two.per* function in that package to
compute a bootstrapped two-sample hypothesis test for proportion.  Here"s
the *boot.two.per* script:

boot.two.per(x, y, parameter, stacked = TRUE, variable = NULL,

null.hyp = NULL, alternative = c("two.sided", "less", "greater"),

conf.level = 0.95, type = NULL, R = 9999)

The problem is that if I specify *mean* or *median *as the parameter for
the test, the script runs fine, but if I specify *proportion*, I get an
error message that *proportion* not found

Is there another way to specify proportion as the test parameter?

Thanks a lot!

Janh

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]