[R] Perspective Plotting - 3D Plotting in R

Thanh Tran m@@ternh@ttt @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Nov 27 06:24:33 CET 2018

Hi Sarah Goslee and Duncan Murdoch
Thank you so much for your answers. Now I can plot the surface needed.
Best regards,
Nhat Tran.

Vào Th 3, 27 thg 11, 2018 vào lúc 00:17 Duncan Murdoch <
murdoch.duncan using gmail.com> đã viết: