[R] arulesSequences Package

Tue Oct 2 02:19:41 CEST 2018

"But if I run in R (alone) it works just fine.  Any idea why I can' t seem
run in RStudio or what I might have to do in RStudio?"

This is the R-Help list; RStudio is a totally separate software product,
Any questions you have on RStudio software should be directed to their
site,not here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter