[R] Reorder file names read by list.files function

Tue Oct 9 16:09:39 CEST 2018

Hello,

You can use the built in variable month.name to get the calendar order
and match it with your file names.

i <- match(sub("\\.PDF", "", file.names), month.name)
file.names[i]
#[1] "January.PDF"  "February.PDF" "March.PDF"

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas