[R] Reorder file names read by list.files function

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Oct 9 16:07:52 CEST 2018

Hi

You could use brute force approach. Just print out "file.names" and estimate ordering vector.
In czech locale it is

oo <- c(6, 11, 1, 4, 5, 2, 3, 10, 12, 9, 7, 8)

In english locale it is different :-)

After that
file.names[oo]

should give you correct order of file names

Cheers
Petr