[R] (no subject)

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 20 17:48:39 CEST 2018

Hello,

Be sure to include the mailing list,<r-help using r-project.org> when you
reply. In this way to improve your chances of obtaining a good answer
and everyone benefits.

May be something like this ?

aa <- matrix(1:9,3,3)
matrix(as.numeric(aa)[!as.numeric(aa) %in% diag(aa)],2,3)

[1,]    2    4    7
[2,]    3    6    8

Hope it helps,

Jeremie