[R] Transformations in Tidyverse (renaming and ordering columns)

Mon Oct 22 23:17:57 CEST 2018

If you are willing to work in the context of LaTeX output then perhaps you will find the "tables" package useful. However, while you think you have communicated clearly enough regarding what you want to accomplish, I do not, so either someone else will intuit what you want or you will create a mock-up of what you want your output to look like to remove the guesswork.