[R] Using apply

Wed Oct 31 04:57:53 CET 2018

Indeed.

But perhaps it's also worth noting that if such statistics are calculated
as implementations of (e.g. anova) formulae still found (sadly) in many
statistics texts, then they shouldn't be calculated at all. Rather, the
appropriate matrix methods (e.g. QR decompositions ) built into R -- many
of which are already incorporated into R's statistical corpus -- should be
used. To say more would of course be far O/T.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."