[R] Smallest Space Analysis (SSA) in R

Andrew ph@edru@v @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 21 09:41:27 CEST 2018

Hi Martin

I was aware of the 'old' MDS package, thanks.

Hi Eric

I've now read the paper you referenced, thanks. Still didn't see
anything about SSA however, so will keep looking.

However, if anyone on this list comes across something specific to SSA,
could you kindly drop me a line to let me know?

Many thanks
Andrew