[R] Smallest Space Analysis (SSA) in R

Andrew ph@edru@v @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 22 12:49:02 CEST 2018

Hi Michael

This looks like it could be really helpful in moving my project forwards
thank you.

I remember many years ago using (proprietary) software from the
University of Liverpool which did a nice job of allowing regions to be
defined, and then for the space to be rotated to obtain visual
inspection of relative distance from different angles. I appreciate that
smacof will not do that, but as long as the analysis allows for the
graph to be plotted and analysed, that's what's important.

Thank you again, and to all of those who responded.

Best wishes
Andrew