[R] Help installing netReg

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Mon Apr 15 01:58:07 CEST 2019

My apologies... here is the full code in summary

install.packages("ggplot2")
install.packages("ggplot2")
source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
?BiocUpgrade
source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")biocLite("BiocUpgrade")
source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("BiocUpgrade")
source("https://bioconductor.org/bioLite.R")
biocLite("netReg")
help("Deprecated")
'BiocManager::install'
biocLite("netReg")
help("oldName-deprecated")
‘??oldName-deprecated’
.Deprecated(new, package=NULL, msg,
old = as.character(sys.call(sys.parent()))[1L])

Best,

Spencer