[R] Message produced under R 3.6.0.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Tue Apr 30 00:55:01 CEST 2019

I just installed the latest version of R on my laptop (running Ubuntu
18.04; used "sudo apt-get install r-base".)

Now when I load a package that I have written I get a message on screen:

> Registered S3 methods overwritten by 'ggplot2':
>   method         from
>   [.quosures     rlang
>   c.quosures     rlang
>   print.quosures rlang
> Registered S3 method overwritten by 'dplyr':
>   method               from
>   as.data.frame.tbl_df tibble
> Registered S3 method overwritten by 'xts':
>   method     from
>   as.zoo.xts zoo

What is the import of this (mysterious and cryptic) pronouncement?  I
don't understand it at all.  My package makes no use of ggplot2, dplyr
or xts.

Should I be worried?  Are there adjustments that I should make to my
package (e.g. to NAMESPACE)?

Thanks for any tips.

cheers,

Rolf Turner