[R] Message produced under R 3.6.0.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Tue Apr 30 01:32:05 CEST 2019

On 30/04/19 11:08 AM, Bert Gunter wrote:

> Offlist, as this might be complete baloney.

Thanks Bert.

I am CC-ing this reply to the r-help list since your suggestion is *NOT*
complete baloney at all!

> What dependencies does your package have? -- is it possible that some of
> these dependent packages have made changes or added features that have
> ggplot2 etc. dependencies that cause these issues?

<SNIP>

The package has no dependencies as such, but "Imports" a number of
packages.  I tried loading these, one by one, and when I did

library(brms)

I got the message that was triggered by loading my package.  So that is
the source of the problem.  If it is indeed a problem.

The question remains:  is this message something that I (or the
maintainer of brms) should be worried about?

cheers,

Rolf

--
Honorary Research Fellow