[R] Message produced under R 3.6.0.

Tue Apr 30 02:19:31 CEST 2019

Since you now have this indirect dependency, you should make sure you have updated this gaggle of packages. I have found that the dependencies do not necessarily update when I update the package that relies on them. It can take a few passes  of reading error/warming messages to get them all updated. I suspect you have old versions of packages that now delegate certain functions to lower-level packages, and these errors should go away when you have them all current.