[R] Determining survival correlation among probes

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Sat Aug 3 05:05:21 CEST 2019

Good evening,

 I have a few data objects that are the result of an analysis producing
regression models associated with methylation for TCGA GBM and LGG
subjects. I am trying to figure out how I can use R to find out which
probes among these data objects correlate with patient survival? With this
information, I hope to establish if the gene MGMT is one of the genes whose
methylation show an association with survival. Is there a general procedure
that I might look to as a guide for this? I believe the result of such a
query into probeset data would result in a heatmap visualizing the
association with survival.

Best,

Spencer

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]