[R] Determining survival correlation among probes

Sat Aug 3 05:51:12 CEST 2019

Spencer:

Sorry, but I'll be blunt. IMO, you are misusing this list (see the
posting guide). You clearly don't know what you're doing statistically
and need to consult with your advisors. This list cannot and is not
meant to serve that purpose -- it is for for R programming issues. If
your advisors can't or won't help you, you might try
stats.stackexchange.com, which does deal with statistical issues. But
I could not guarantee that they would act as a statistical consulting
service for you, which seems to be what you seek.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."