[R] Installing multiple packages fails

jim holtman jho|tm@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 9 18:34:23 CEST 2019

The first parameter needs to be a character vector:

 install.packages(c("Blossom","INLA","RTisean","RcppProgress","STRbook",
"askpass","classInt","ellipsis","generics","lpSolve","
odesolve","ranger","sf",
"sys","units") )

Jim Holtman
*Data Munger Guru*

*What is the problem that you are trying to solve?Tell me what you want to
do, not how you want to do it.*