[R] gmp coredump - where to report?

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Sat Aug 17 18:17:11 CEST 2019

  I has trying to convert some raw values into a big number with the
library gmp.
However the library makes R crash. Two questions:
1. Should I report the problem and if yes, where can I report the problem?

You can report the problem by calling bug.report(package="gmp") and filling
in the details.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com