[R] ski.mack test in R

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 20 19:18:21 CEST 2019

Hi Sophie,

We don't have enough information to help you.

You DON'T need to type in the data for your test - that's how the
package authors are creating a reproducible example for you.

But you do need to have your data in the correct format, and we have
no idea what your a looks like.

a <- read.table(file.choose(), header=T) # good
# attach(a) # don't do this
a<-as.matrix(a)

library(Skillings.Mack) # you forgot to tell us where you got the
function you're using

a needs to be "Either a numeric vector of data values, or a data
matrix. If a matrix is used, columns and rows are correspondent to
blocks and treatments (groups), respectively."

Since your a is a matrix, then it should be the latter. Is that what you have?

You say that

Ski.Mack(a)

"doesn't work." That isn't enough for us to help. What error message
do you get? We need specifics about what "doesn't work" means.

We also need a reproducible example, possibly with toy data like the
package authors used
[.https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example]
The output of

str(a)