[R] Labeling Dates of different length on two in axis plot

Sun Aug 25 16:57:46 CEST 2019

I think you will need to show us your code to get useful help (see the
posting guide). A small subset of your data and a reprex may also be
needed. R has several different graphics systems, and the answer depends on
which you are using. In base graphics, the axis() function (see its Help
page) may be what you need, but that's just a guess. Others may be able to
be more specific.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter