[R] Labeling Dates of different length on two in axis plot

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 25 17:52:21 CEST 2019

Dear Jim and Bert,
Thank your for looking into this for me. I will try to reproduce a
part of my data and the plot I have.

Data 1:
53 01 02 -1.28792560381641
53 01 06 -1.1854773963453
53 01 08 -1.55920165458006
53 01 15 -1.29196482429683
53 01 20 -1.06082194329819
53 01 22 -1.15430411152234
53 01 24 -1.14775155345262
53 01 26 -1.19116423468105
53 01 28 -0.924542121164923
53 01 31 -0.869543637175866
53 02 03 -0.764466677206437
53 02 05 -0.707705051599105
53 02 07 -0.750908466521414
53 02 16 -1.6848903649715
53 02 20 -0.760876361940755
53 02 22 -0.803816591115474
53 02 26 -0.818160891300922
53 02 28 -0.831013020625678
53 03 04 -1.06661138281899
till the year 2006. The length is 1575

Data B:
57 07 26 -3.62351759422703
57 07 29 -4.51297753038541
57 08 02 -3.29214621128099
57 08 05 -6.44144118698436
57 08 16 -3.09828319252649
57 08 22 -1.58619965424759
57 08 28 -4.3638763217976
57 08 30 -9.93305062749234
57 09 03 -9.29132498735799
57 09 05 -8.50042591710719
57 09 13 -5.58659819576993
57 09 19 -2.4834966827445
57 09 23 -5.69132573226493
57 09 26 -3.6296458026372
to  the year 1994. The length is 1203.

The plot is attached. How to label the x-axis is the problem.
I will send the code in another email so that the moderator will let it go.
Thank again
Best
Ogbos