[R] New Work Based on R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 29 15:37:25 CEST 2019

Rich writes: " I've been out of academia for a very long time ... "
He may not be aware that currently authors are encouraged to support
reproducible research, which includes making available (where possible)
both the data and the software programs that were used in the analysis.
I think the OP's suggestion leads to a number of interesting use cases.
There are certainly cases where research is copyrighted with the publishing
journal so full access for all articles would not be possible. Food for
thought.

Eric