[R] How to find absolute residuals

javed khan j@vedbtk111 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 18 10:06:56 CET 2019

I need the absolute residuals (actual-predicted values) in a table or
another sequential format so that I may perform statistical analysis on it
later.
I have the following function, so how can I get the residuals ?

grid_search <- train(log10(Results) ~ ., data = tr,
                     method = "svmRadial",
                     ## Will create 48 parameter combinations
                     ##  tuneLength = 15,
                     metric = "MAE",
                     preProc = c("center", "scale", "zv"),
                     trControl = ctrl2)