[R] Calendar Heat Map

reichm@@j m@iii@g oii sbcgiob@i@@et reichm@@j m@iii@g oii sbcgiob@i@@et
Tue Feb 5 23:28:28 CET 2019

r-Help Form

I'm working on a "Time-Series Calendar Heatmap" using the following code.

ggplot(myData, aes(monthweek, weekdayf, fill = myData $adjusted)) +

geom_tile(colour = "white") + facet_grid(year(myData $date)~monthf) +

scale_fill_gradient(low="red", high="green") +

xlab("Week of Month") + ylab("") +

ggtitle("Time-Series Calendar Heatmap ") + labs(fill = "Price")

While the ggplot commands do (almost) what I want I can't figure out how to
change my color scaling. While scale_fill_gradient(low="red", high="green")
does what I ask, that is create a color gradient from red to green it not
what I thought it would be. What I need is discreet colors something like 0
- grey; 1:5 - blue; 6:10 - green etc.  How to I set discrete colors for
groups of values. A color ramp would work but I need to separately color
those cells with 0 counts.

Jeff Reichman

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]