[R] Nearest neighbors of a of 3D points

Eric Leroy |eroy @end|ng |rom |cmpe@cnr@@|r
Wed Feb 6 09:37:28 CET 2019

Hi,

I have a text file that contains the 3D coordinates of points and I want
to plot the histogram of the nearest neighbors distance. I can import
the xyz coordinates in R and each value x, y, z is stored in a numerical
array. I discovered the nndist.pp3 function from the spatstat package
that seems to do what I want. My problem is to create a pp3 object from
the xyz values that I have.

Do you know how to do that ?

Best regards,

--

*Eric Leroy*

/Responsable de la plateforme microscopie électronique/

ICMPE - UMR 7182 - CNRS - UPEC

2/8, rue Henri Dunant

94320 Thiais

Tél : 01.49.78.12.09

Fax : 01.49.78.12.03

courriel : eric.leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr <mailto:eric.leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr>

Page Web : : http://www.icmpe.cnrs.fr

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]