[R] Nearest neighbors of a of 3D points

Eric Leroy |eroy @end|ng |rom |cmpe@cnr@@|r
Wed Feb 6 17:55:37 CET 2019

I tried the spatstat package. In the meanwhile, I think that I found the
solution: with the pp3 command, I was able to create a pp3 object that
is recognized by nndist.

I will give a look at the other packages you mentioned seeing what are
the differences.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

*Eric Leroy*

/Responsable de la plateforme microscopie électronique/

ICMPE - UMR 7182 - CNRS - UPEC

2/8, rue Henri Dunant

94320 Thiais

Tél : 01.49.78.12.09

Fax : 01.49.78.12.03

courriel : eric.leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr <mailto:eric.leroy using icmpe.cnrs.fr>

Page Web : : http://www.icmpe.cnrs.fr