[R] Which dependency list to build first?

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Wed Feb 27 21:11:05 CET 2019

The package will not load.  The only reason to do test load is to examine
why the package's .so file cannot be loaded.  We know there is at least one
function or data symbol that it cannot find,  __atomic_fetch_add_8, wihch
may be from boost::atomic.  The ldd command may give some hints about
missing libraries.
Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com