[R] troubleshooting data structure to run krippendorff's alpha

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 30 03:01:40 CET 2019

Hi Hallie,
If I understand your email correctly, you have four repeated
observations by the three raters of the same six variables. This is a
tougher problem and I can't solve it at the moment. I'll return to
this later and see if I can offer a solution.

Jim