[R] troubleshooting data structure to run krippendorff's alpha

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 30 04:01:25 CET 2019

Hi Hallie,
I tried both the "cccUst" and "cccvc" functions in the "cccrm"
package. While I can get what looks like sensible statistics with the
following example, I am not sure that it can be interpreted as you
wish. For one thing, it assumes that the concordance will be the same
on all variables. I was not able to get a statistic on each variable
separately. Perhaps someone who is more familiar with the package can
offer better advice. Also, check the "hkdf" data frame to ensure that
it looks like your data.

hkdf<-data.frame(rater=rep(1:3,each=24),occasion=rep(rep(1:4,each=6),3),
 var=rep(rep(1:6,4),3),obs=runif(72))
library(cccrm)
cccUst(hkdf,"obs","rater","occasion")
cccvc(hkdf,"obs","rater","occasion")