[R] Trying to coerce an AnnotatedDataFrame in order to access Probeset Info

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Wed Jul 17 22:49:13 CEST 2019

I thought it successfully loaded after library(Biobase) but after
implementing your suggested I got the following....

Error in library(Biobase) : there is no package called ‘Biobase’

So to download it would I try to rerun with Debug? This is an option given
as part of the return