[R] Output for pasting multiple vectors

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Tue Jun 25 15:29:54 CEST 2019

Mr. Barradas,

  My apologies for the delayed response. No, (meth) is not a dataset within
CRAN. I’m not sure why my supervisor wrote that in as the object for the
bit of script I shared previously. Assuming that the correct object for
this particular command is to be a data, the one with which we are working
is a TCGA dataset containing Glioblastoma data. We are attempting to
analyze available methylation information.

Best,

Spencer