[R] Looking for R package to extract Concept from text files

Mehdi Dadkhah mehd|d@dkh@h91 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 28 16:56:10 CEST 2019

Hi,
I hope you are doing well!

I have a question about R, could you please answer it?
Please consider that we have some reports (for example 100 reports) which
people presented their experience about use of a particular system. These
reports are unstructured. In parts of these reports, people may state their
reasons for do not using such system. Is it possible to use R to only
extract such reasons from all reports?
Such case is an example and is not real world problem. I want to know that
R can do such task? which library can do it?

Thank you very much!
With best regards,

--
*Mehdi Dadkhah*