[R] cancerclass, which genes are used in the predictor model and model details

Yong Han h@ny|ne @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 28 14:34:45 CEST 2019

 Hi All,

This is the first time I use 'cancerclass' package in R. It works pretty
well.
However, I can't find out which genes are used in the predictor model and
how these genes are combined together to build the predictor model.

Thanks in advance.
Yong

> Sys.info()
                     sysname                      release
                   "Windows"                      "7 x64"
                     version                     nodename
"build 7601, Service Pack 1"                     "MXZ-PC"
                     machine                        login
                    "x86-64"                        "MXZ"
                        user               effective_user
                       "MXZ"                        "MXZ"

## cancerclass code ##
> library(cancerdata)
> data(VEER)
> data(VIJVER)
> VIJVER2 <- VIJVER[, setdiff(sampleNames(VIJVER), sampleNames(VEER))]
> predictor <- fit(VEER, method="welch.test")
> prediction <- predict(predictor, VIJVER2, positive="DM", dist="cor")
> plot(prediction, type="histogram", positive="DM", score="zeta")

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]