[R] A general question about using Bayes' Theorem for calculating the probability of The End of Human Technological Civilisation

Evan Cooch ev@n@cooch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 19 19:06:22 CET 2019

Just curious -- if R-help is a moderated list (which  in theory , it is
-- my posts have been 'modertated', to the degree that they aren't
released to the list until someone approves them), and if these
'statistics discussion' questions are inappropriate to the mission (as
described), then...why isn't the 'moderator' (him/her/they) blocking on
submission?