[R] plot.xmean.ordinaly vs plot() in package "rms"

Wed Mar 20 15:53:56 CET 2019

Please study the documentation to which you were referred. This list is not
appropriate for comprehensive tutorials, which is what you need, although
all help is of course in some sense a tutorial.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."