[R] add error bars to rarecurve from package vegan

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 21 14:40:49 CEST 2019

You might improve your chances for getting a response by supplying
a minimal reproducible example. Remember to include all the library()
commands
showing which packages you are using.