[R] add error bars to rarecurve from package vegan

Luigi Marongiu m@rong|u@|u|g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 21 16:41:18 CEST 2019

I did not put an example because it is a question of the basic syntax
of this function, not about the data at hand. However, here is a
working example:

```
library(vegan)
data(dune)
spAbund <- rowSums(dune)
raremin <- min(rowSums(dune))
rarecurve(dune, col = "blue", es = TRUE)
```

Thank you

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:41 PM Eric Berger <ericjberger using gmail.com> wrote:

> You might improve your chances for getting a response by supplying
> a minimal reproducible example. Remember to include all the library() commands
> showing which packages you are using.
>

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:53 PM Luigi Marongiu <marongiu.luigi using gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I am using the package vegan to generate rarefaction curves with the
>> function rarecurve.
>> Is it possible to add error bars to the plot? I tried to add se =
>> FALSE but it did not work.
>> Also, would it be possible to remove the box around the label of the data?
>> Thank you
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Luigi