[R] How to use Conda with R + RStudio Server

Sat Sep 7 19:48:49 CEST 2019

You may get a response here (including my poorly-informed one) but this is off topic (_do read the Posting Guide_) so you are basically barking into the darkness here. You should be asking in the RStudio community forum.

As far as I am aware you have to run your RSS in a single environment, so conda is a poor match for that IDE. But hey... I could be wrong... go ask an expert.