[R] export the patch results landscapemetrics

Jon Hak jonch@k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 7 20:34:29 CEST 2019

I've used SDMTools and Fragstats frequently and I'm trying out the
recently published landscapemetrics.  I'e worked through the agusta demo
that came with the package so I think I've got a handle on how to
process the models I would like to use, but I 'm a bit stumped.  the
show_patches() is what I would like to export out to a new raster to
display/use the patch results in a GIS. Show_pataches() creates a
Gabriel graph, but I want a raster similar to STMTools or regiongroup
(ArcGIS).

Thanks for any help,

Jon