[R] help

Nicola Fiedler n|co|@||ed|er @end|ng |rom gmx@de
Mon Sep 9 16:30:46 CEST 2019

Hi together,

I’m new using R and have a question concerning the Silhouette coefficient. I’ve clustered very easy objects with Affinity Propagation.
My data just has one numeric attribute.

apres <- apcluster(negDistMat(r=2), data, details=TRUE)
show(apres)

This worked very well. To compare with other algorithms I want to know the Silhouette coefficient.
The function I use for the other algorithms doesn’t work for AP (clvalid or fviz_nbclust).
So my question is, how I can get the Silhouette coefficient for the clustering with AP?