[R] help

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 9 20:03:15 CEST 2019

You can use the vector of integer cluster numbers with silhouette()
from the cluster package.

https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/cluster/versions/2.1.0/topics/silhouette

But note that silhouette as an assessment metric makes roughly the
same assumptions that k-means does about the data structure, and may
not return useful results with other clustering methods.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwrigtht.com