[R] Query about calculating the monthly average of daily data columns

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 12 16:53:14 CEST 2019

Dear R-users,

I have daily data from 03-01-1994 to 29-12-2000. In my datafile, he first
column is date and the second and third columns are the returns of the
country A, and B. Here, the date column is same for both countries. I want
to calculate the monthly average of both country's returns by using a loop,
and then, I want to export the results into excel.

Please help me in this regard.

Please find the attached datasheet.

Thank you.

--